Workplace Wellness Packages from Wellergize
Wellness in the workplace involves many factors, physical, emotional, and psychological. A successful program measures where participants are now - not only in their current physiological or psychological states, but also in their readiness to change and the actual ways in which they are most inclined to make the changes.
This is why all of our packages begin with our comprehensive Pre-Program Wellness Questionnaire and are followed up with our Transformations: Attitudes and Behaviours Questionnaire.
It's all part of our Whole Life Wellness methodology that includes:
- Consult participants
Our pre-program questionnaire evaluates multiple areas of employee attitudes and stressors
- Analyze and present results to key stakeholders
We provide a speaker to discuss the results and the ramifications for your organization
- Design a program targeted to your environment and personnel
- Provide services, promotional materials, and maintenance tools
- Conduct final survey to measure change and identify new directions and needs
At launch, our starter package is the Wellergize Your Workforce Lunch and Learn series.
Other Wellness Program Components:
The Pre-program Questionnaire
Our multifactorial Pre-program Questionnaire measures fifteen distinct indicators of wellness in three areas - work, home, and personality.
- Workload and Expectations
- Relationships and Interpersonal Conflict
- Ergonomics / Physical Environment
- General Satisfaction
- Demands on Time
- Personal Relationship Stress
- Perceived Attitudes of Friends & Family to Wellness
Personal (Values, Beliefs, and Attitudes)
- Personal Expectations
- General Happiness
- Fitness Level
- Healthy Habits
- Wellness Interest Profile
- Prochaska Stages of Change
We examine current levels of stress, sources of stress, and the coping skills each person has to effectively deal with it. The Questionnaire can be taken online or in hard copy, and the results analyzed and presented to key stakeholders.
Please note: this page is undergoing a change to reflect the additions to our development partners and offerings.